Acupuncture is used to restore discomfort associated with various diseases. Tradicional Medicine is complementary to Current Medicine. Allways respecting the recommendations of your doctor.
Acupuncture is a form of treatment that involves inserting very thin needles through a person’s skin at specific points on the body, to various depths.
The NCCIH (National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health) note that it has been proven to help in cases of:
• Low back pain.
• Neck pain.
• Knee pain.
• Headache and migraine.
In 2003, the World Health Organization (WHO) listed several conditions in which they say acupuncture has been proven effective.
• High and low blood pressure.
• Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting.
• Some gastric conditions, including peptic ulcer.
• Painful periods.
• Allergic rhinitis.
• Facial pain.
• Morning sickness.
• Rheumatoid arthritis.
• Tennis elbow.
• Dental pain.
• Reducing the risk of stroke.
• Inducing labor.
• Post-operative convalescence
• Substance, tobacco, and alcohol dependence.
• Spine pain.
• Stiff neck.
• Vascular dementia.
• Whooping cough, or pertussis.
• Tourette syndrome.
The treatments in wich I have specialized according to MY EXPERIENCE in clinic:
• Dental Pain
• Facial Rejuvenation.
• Trigeminal Neuralgia.
• Stomach problems.
• Irritable bowel, dysentery.
• Childrens with anxiety, adhd, allergyes and asthma.
• Adverse reactions to radiotherapy and/or chemotherapy.
• Cervicalgia, low back pain, epicondylitis, osteoarthritis, neck pain.
• Stress, insomnia, depression, sleep disorder, anxiety, eating disorders.
• Gynecological problems such as endometriosis, infertility (men and women).